The quantum networking field is moving quickly! Here, we gather and organize pre-prints from the last month to help researchers stay up to date on the latest work.
If we missed any notable quantum networking research from the past month, we'd welcome any contributions here: https://forms.gle/VPmhWPgWDnjBPCq88
All pre-prints listed below are freely available on arXiv.
- Local and scalable detection of genuine multipartite single-photon path entanglement
- Computable and operationally meaningful multipartite entanglement measures
- Genuine multipartite nonlocality with causal-diagram postselection
- Quantum dot technology for quantum repeaters: from entangled photon generation towards the integration with quantum memories
- Quantum state transfer between two photons with polarization and orbital angular momentum via quantum teleportation technology
- Optomechanical quantum teleportation
- Quantum teleportation is a reversal of quantum measurement
Space-based quantum communication
- Realizing quantum nodes in space for cost-effective, global quantum communication: in-orbit results and next steps
- Secure quantum secret sharing without signal disturbance monitoring
- Sharing classical secrets with continuous-variable entanglement: Composable security and network coding advantage
Transduction & Frequency conversion
- Photon pumping in a weakly-driven quantum cavity-spin system
- Ion-photonic frequency qubit correlations for quantum networks
We hope you found this guide useful. If you want to stay up to date on all angles of quantum networking, please sign up for our newsletter using the form on the footer.